Thursday, November 10, 2005

Crossroads...

I'm pretty excited about my life now. A bit of anticipation. A bit of anxiety. Things are gonna be very different since I'm graduating and starting my work life soon. I went for a job interview this afternoon and I believe it's quite positive. Although I feel kinda tired, and really hope to have a good rest before starting work, but I think it might not be possible if I get successfully recruited. Sigh~ Well, I am excited about my future, but yet at the same time I feel very lost. After the interview, I kept asking myself whether I am really suitable for this position. Until now, I dun really have an answer for myself.

Crossroads in life I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hi trish. no worries la.. try the job for a few months anf you will know whether you can adapt or suitable or not. i am at my current job for 9 months liao.. abit sian but nVrtheless learnt alot of things. A LOT OF THINGS.

Anonymous said...

hey hey~!!! Surprised to see me here? anyway, no worries, i'm uncertain abt e suitability of this job as well, and where i wld b heading eventually.

well, let's juz say let nature take its own course 1st! i'm sure we will survive through the 9 mths of training very well~!!!

GOOD training, i guess~!!!

- violet