Saturday, May 20, 2006

BUSY. reason or excuse?

It's been a long time since I blog. It's becoz I'm too busy... And then sometime last week,I can't remember which day exactly, I was watching the 9pm show on Channel 8. In the show, Fann Wong rushed to her caligraphy lesson conducted by Chen Hanwei and she said "你说得对。 没时间,很忙,只不过是都市人的借口。" - translated to be "to have no time, to be busy, is just an excuse that citydwellers always give"

And somehow, this phrase stuck in my mind. I keep thinking about this these few days. I've been giving this reason, or rather, excuse everytime my friends ask me out. But the fact is, I feel that I dun even have time for myself since I started working that I dun wanna go out with anyone. I just wanna stay home and REST... It's not very healthy actually. I drifted apart from my closest friends. I dun really know what's happening in their lives recently, because I was "too busy"...

Too busy with what?!?! Sometimes I ask myself this question too. But I dunno the real answer to this question actually. Is it the long hours at work? Most of the time I work 8.15am to 9pm... But not everyday though. Sometimes I got so tired and pissed that I'll "RUN" home at 6pm. Or is it because I'm working so near to home? I rather go home than travel out to town to meet my friends... So it LAZINESS then, right? Or is it because I rather come back home and just watch TV with my bf?

Sigh~ TOO BUSY!! is it an just an excuse or a valid reason? actually I don't know the answer as well...

But it's true that I haven't been meeting up with my friends. Just wanna let all of you (my friends) know that I miss you all too... but I'm really just too tired (both physically and mentally) to move my lazy ass, so I apologize if you asked me out and I keep saying "I'm sorry, I'm busy on blah blah blah date."

Hope one day I can stop being a hermit and come out to meet pple... =P

No comments: