Sunday, April 08, 2007

Boring Life

Was reading through my past posts on my blog and realised time flies... these days I'm too busy with work to update my blog. Or rather, nothing much has happen since I started working. Everyday became a routine. Even weekends become a routine. Nothing exciting happened. Life with EL is also becoming increasingly boring... There's really nothing much to do in Singapore. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to do anything. I'm becoming a LONER~ HELP!!!

Sometimes I wonder, if I disappear from the world, will any of my friends actually realised that I'm missing?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to something happening this coming week... A primary school friend is coming to Singapore for a visit! And because of her, we're organsing a BBQ gathering at Sentosa. Finally something different from all the other (BORING) weeks...