Saturday, May 30, 2009

I hate...


...crying myself to sleep.

...waking up with tears flowing.

...not being able to sleep.

...fighting the urge to call him. I so wanna hear his voice.

...feeling the disappointment when I did not hear from him. But what do I expect right?

...losing appetite and not eating.

...feeling miserable.

...being unable to cheer myself up.

...being caught in a situation like this.

Why can't we return to the beginning, where we were just friends - hanging out in a group, the nice long conversations, the shy smiles, simple jokes and goofing ard...
I want to know he's happier than before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, you only blog when you are feeling down or stress out, then i think you are really very down and stress out. from what i can remember, you always put on a strong front towards others, maybe theres really tonns of bad things happening to you since i left, sometimes when i read your sad stories i can't help but wonder is it my fault? fault in a sense which your life change when i left not that you cant live w.o me. tricia, please treasure yourself more like i know you will. being able to live a life flying ard the world is a privileged so appreciate it. i think you choose to live life on the edge i know you always push your limits you will put on the confident front to face ppl n things. maybe another guy broke your heart again but maybe thats becaus eu did not make your choice properly? well all i can say is no matter what you do i have been ALWAYS wishing you well and hoping you will find the happiness that i cant give it to you. when i go out sometimes i always hope to get the chance to run into u but it just dun happen frequent enough. once at holland village, once at dbo thats all. i even tried putting a birthday card personally at your doorstep but i think its all of no use. i just wan to tell u i really wish u well and i am really sorry for what happened to you after i left. take lots of care trish~! i will always give u my blessings! fly safe travel happily!

if you still do not know who am i then its no pt leaving my name here.

-_-