Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas~!

been quite some time tat i have not update my blog~ heh heh~ juz feeling lazy... SO TRICIA! always lazy.... actually, there isn't much to write abt... basically i'm feeling satisfied this festive season, but somehow dread the idea that year 2005 is gonna reach so soon... blink of eye, another year gone~ sigh!

I'm back in SG since Sunday nite, which is the 19th Dec. Overall my cousin's wedding went on smoothly, joyous event~ But i can't help feeling bored when i was in Malaysia for the 1st 2 days. Had to drive down to the small town's cybercafe to kill time, coz it's juz so freaking boring!! But the last day (Sunday) is fun! Managed to psycho my dad to drive me up to KL for SHOPPING... But then i had to drive back to SG at nite for him~ it's a fine exchange for me, as long as i get to shop~ muahAha... plus speeding through the North-South Highway at nite is EASY n AWESOME... the idea of stepping on the accelerator to hit a speed of 160kph just set my adrenaline pumping ;D

brought a lot of stuff - 2 jeans, 2 pants, 1 skirt, 1 pair of heels, 2 tops and 1 belt for only RM350! i think i'm like a bird there~ "cheap-ing" away... my dad can't stand me though. He thinks i'm wasting money. But hey, if i buy all these in SG, it's more money wasted k!!

Fav Shoe Brand in M'sia: Vincci Fav Jeans Brand in M'sia: Geb

After i came back from M'sia, it's back to work and meeting up my frens. This year, i din do any X'mas shopping. It's not laziness, just lose interest? Dun feel the magic of X'mas anymore... =(

Major Accomplishment: I cleaned up my room on Tuesday! muahahaha~! now i can see my table top~ hooray!! tat's how messy i am... ;P

Met up with Weifun on Tuesday nite. Had a great time hanging out coz i haven't seen her for quite some time... Was supposed to meet all the 4 gals, BUT the other 3 gals last min all cannot make it, coz tuesday happens to be Dong Zhi [冬至]. The festival to eat tangyuan [汤圆]. Hence they all cancelled last min coz they have to have dinner with their family, even though we make the appointment like 2 weeks back~ sigh! I miss them... BUT they're always too busy to meet up! naughty gals!! hmpff! one more time you all put me aeroplane, i dun friend you le la!!

Then Wed nite went to my cousin, Shalon's chalet. She's celebrating her 18th birthday which is on the 23rd. I went one day earlier to slack there. so happy for her~ finally all grown up and can go clubbing without hiding like mouse. LoLz! But the poor gal was sabotage so badly during the birthday itself~ other than the usual cake throwing, cream-on-the-face routine, one of her friends actually pour a whole container of syrup water with ice onto her! hilarious~ POOR GIRL!

My fren, Alex went down as invited and volunteered his photography skills which i think is so sweet actually... He din have to do it, but he did. Alex, i'm not bootlicking here k, i really think it's sweet of you plus the late nite supper session at Joo Chiat Bah Kut Teh store coz i wanna drink soup~ LoLz... Anyway, Alex is highly entertaining when he take photos. He keeping yakking nonsensical stuff~ Then he let me drove his car home when he send me home after the chalet... hmm, rephrase, he sent me home, but i was the one driving! Dun understand why my own dad refused to lend me his car when my fren can trust me with theirs!! MY DAD IS A MAJOR MCP~!! tat's why~ =X

X'mas eve was magical... Just magical~!

Merry Christmas everyone~!!

1 comment:

kaden said...

Hey, Merry christmas! And soon enough, it'll be Happy New year as well :) It's a shame i haven't been seeing you since, erm...you know. We should meet up soon, not clubbing or singing(i can't sing!!) Maybe just some coffee or drinks.

About your dad and his car, erm...could be something to do with your driving skills or judgement after heavy alcohol consumption. MCP is just your guess. Hahah...but he's you father! ;)