Sunday, December 12, 2004

Partying is Boring?

Went to Zouk last nite with a bunch of frens i know from the Pulau Ubin production tat i took part in. enjoyed their company, but it's wasn't exactly really fun. i think i've lost interest in partying? Or is it the place and the music? somehow i feel tat it's noisy, pointless and empty... halfway through the nite, i stopped drinking, coz i juz dun feel like it. and juz sat there to look ard, people-watching~

been trying to find a way to release my boredom and partying's always been the choice if i dun feel like being alone, with loneiness creeping in and all~ coz it juz makes a person physically so tired by the end of the nite tat you can't think much anyway... But somehow, it doesn't work tat way anymore for me~ i rather spend time alone with frens, watch a movie, talk and then go home early and rest... suffering from burnout? haha... i'm juz tired of spending my life this way? humans are juz funny creatures... =)

Shawn was a sport last nite, he was "harassed" by a SEXY, GORGEOUS, GRACEFUL, GAY dancer from The Phillippines... tat guy is all over Shawn~ muahaha... it was juz so funny, the way he teased Shawn when he was dancing~ But Shawn juz played along... interesting eh~ if only we managed to take some photos... ;P

And a gay asked me for my number last nite. I got nothing against gays, coz i have gay frens myself... but i still dun understand why he wants to have my number~ last nite at Zouk, the place we were sitting, we're surrounded by them, openly smooching each other. blame on me being old-fashion or something, but i seriously cannot accept tat... =(

Anyway, i trust Pris to send me the photos we took and then I can upload! =)    alrighty, gng to work now~ running late (again!)

No comments: