Sunday, March 05, 2006

starLett vs Black Mafia

Today, I woke up at 8am, feeling all comfortable and "rested". 1st time in a 3 mths~ then I went back to bed coz Eddie is still sleeping... Then I woke up again at 11.30am feeling really grumpy, coz first thing he told me is he's gonna go to a friend's place to wash his car!! Alamak~!

ok, I know I'm having a typical GIRL reaction, coz I'm jealous of his car~ ;P He even have a name for his car lor!! It's called "Black Mafia". *roll eyes* After changing to this new car, he's been a little caught up with the excitment and been showering all the attention on his car instead of.. ahem... ME! I get a little fed up with him for even surfin all the car forums... HAHA!

I think my reaction is so big tat he decide not to go wash car liao~ But I feel very happy eh. I thot he'll really go and leave me alone on a Sunday~ Afterall, I haven't had the time to really rest and enjoy my weekend for a long time coz all my Sundays are spent working at roadshows... =( But in the end, he juz decided not to go wash his car and accompany me at home... ;) my darling is a gem~

No comments: