Tuesday, August 07, 2007

slowly recovering...


The Bottom Line
Things are settling into place -- this is not a good day to move or stir things up.

In Detail
There is a stillness in the air, and things are finally settling into place in your personal life. Therefore, this is not a good day to move around and stir things up again. Let sleeping dogs lie, don't revisit sensitive issues, and just enjoy where you are in life right now. You'll be getting introspective about yourself, which is a good thing -- it will help you see things in the right perspective and realize how much you've grown in a relatively short period of time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Friendster horoscope is interesting... I haven't been reading up on the horoscope section for the longest time, but today when I finally clicked on the link and read after such a long time, it juz feel so right and feel so true...

In a good way I mean, I'm glad to say life is definitely better now. I feel more at peace with myself, less angry with life and myself with the choice I've made and generally juz more happy and have more fun... haven't felt so carefree for the longest time~

slowly picking up the bits and pieces and being whole again... frens ard me helped a lot as well. My mood and feelings are gettin better finally. I can't be as jovial as before, but at least, I can feel myself slowly recovering...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to noe u r better. may joy n laughter be your side. :)

Anonymous said...

no more tag box?

Anonymous said...

hello.. ah zhi
hoped I'm one of those frens that helped, if I am not, then mayb i'll try harder : )

anyway nexttime u need wireless try starbucks, mac or any national lib. all these shd have wireless@singnet . and singnet wireless acct is free.

just go here to sign up :
http://home.singtel.com/wirelessSG/wsg_select.htm

even for non-singnet customer also can use.

duno what to say, cos I dun even know you very well frankly. perharps thats just the way it is, cos I nv tried to understand u.

anyway when its your bd next yr, what songs would you like to hear? if it aint too difficult. something like.... ABC..? or twinkle twinkle little star..?

ok... mayb... spiderpig? see u again. when theres chance. wish-u-well.

Anonymous said...

oh btw, i forgot to mentioned, though it's meaningless. my fren also got something like what you got.. meaning is similar. frm si ma lu kwan yin tang..

8 characters: 安分守己,天下太平.

tricia said...

tyler: no more tagboard, coz i really feel tat "comments" makes more sense than tagboard chat...

YS: thanks for the info! we were desperate tat day la... need the info last min on the spot, and we thot Coffee Bean's wireless network is FREE FOR ALL! apparently not... ;P

Anonymous said...

..apparently not..
last time i went coffee bean but found cannot login, spent the whole day drinkin their medium "blue" of the day & playing game... wasted time. Thus we can see.. Coffeebean... ISH NOT a prefered partner of singnet wireless. rem that.
butter how come u ish @ holland V? tot u either @work or @home.

tricia said...

I go to Holland V alot coz I like the Coffee Bean there... gives me a cozy feeling~ so I'm always meeting frens there...

Tat day my fren and I needed some KL hotel info last min la... so thot of gng there to have coffee and check out the info... then I realised it sucks~

Anonymous said...

starbuckz ish also have newyork cheesecake and oreo flavaur,fyi,
Miss Cheese-cia kong.

btw YS 1 : Tricia 0, you ow-tang me 01 x cheezecake

how ish fun-nie and sandra they all? got meet up recently?

Anonymous said...

Who u going KL with!!!!

Anonymous said...

go kl zouk. fun. =]