Saturday, August 07, 2004

Bash is OVER~!!

Finally the BASH IS OVER!! YEAH~!! haha~ it's been so busy for me and the student council all becoz of the BASH~! and boy, are we glad that it was all over and I think it's a success given the number of people actually really involved in the planning and committed in helping it work out! of coz, there's lots of internal conflicts but I'm glad everything turn out juz fine... hee ;)

I was so nervous last nite! but i'm very glad tat i took up the role of hosting the program last nite with Zaky~ it's like a total new experience for me and it's so fun. Alright, for those who are there to support the bash, and remember my blunder last nite, pls pls pls, try and forget tat scene ya~ haha! Of coz, frens who know me, will know that i'll definitely enjoy the experience on stage, officially given a chance to yak and yak, a chance to take lots of pictures and of coz party~!

But then Centro's music is seriously not the kind of tunes tat i like. In fact, i HATE it... it's so noisy~ music's really kinda bad... hee~ pple reading this, it's my personal opinion... if you LOVE Centro, good for you~! =P

AND now's it's back to lectures, school work, projects and WORK~! wat a boring and hectic life i'm living! =( At times, i feel so exhausted. haiz~ Hope things will get better soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

schooling is fun...yeah...schooling is fun. wrking ain't. enjoy yur schooling life! -jian an