Monday, August 30, 2004

Updates~

it's been a long time since i last updated my blog. not becoz nothing much have been happening, but i've got absolutely no time for it~ *sobsob* finally today i decided to squeeze some time out for this! haha~ lots of things have been happening~ been busy with lectures, projects, work and friends~ i've got no time for myself~!! how ar??

alright, one thing at a time... realized my last blog is about NDP~ that's like 3 weeks back ya~ well, i feel tat it's not as interesting as the previous one that i went to, which is 2 yrs back with YM. BUT i still enjoyed it though~ =) the fireworks is better this year~

another thing that happen recently was the Singapore Face 2004 audition. joined it coz Jeffy told me about it on the last day of registration. just in time~ BUT i went for the audition and they find me too short~ afterall i'm only 158cm~ hee~ =P BUT Jeffy got in~ so help me vote for him!!

www.SingaporeFace.com ~> Jeffy Han (he's on pg.3 for guys)

been a long time since i went to clubs and on Friday after work, i went to ChinaBlack... AND then i realised i've been missing on a lot of fun~ haiz~ too bad i dun have the time!!

hang out with my poly frenz again yesterday nite. went to Cityhall for dinner, then we walked over to the Padang field that area to chill and listen to the zPoP concert. Not that interesting though~ it's nice company coz i always miss my frenz but the concert is erm... dull? =P after that I managed to pester my frenz, Peiyu and Weifun to accompany me to Mohd Sultan to have a drink @ Eastside and wait for Jeffy! haha!!! I MISS EASTSIDE~ used to frequent there when i was working for an events company, it's a really nice place to sit, drink, relax n chill~

Jeffy commented tat i'm very chatty when he reached, thot that i've drank a lot... but Funz and Peiyu knows tat i juz love to talk... hahaha~! i love the fizzy feeling tat i get when i drink... my frens tell me it's not good for me.... am i becoming an alcoholic? BUT i seriously like tat feeling where i feel tat i'm totally relaxed and not tat stressed up... how?? it's like, THE ONLY THING i look forward to at the end of the week, partying~ haiz~

anyway, i believe i'll get sick of it soon, OR when i'm broke (which is probably sooner~) LoLz~

some of the pics that i took recently~ the vain streak in me wanna let everyone see~ coz i find it quite nice~ wahahahahahahahaaha~ SO TAKE A LOOK!

the whole series of photos was from the SIM Bash @ Centro~

(1) I was the emcee for the nite, so was rehearsing my line with my fellow emcee, Zaky on stage... candid shot of me trying hard to remember my lines...


rehearsal on stage... trying hard not to stammer while i host the show~

(2) Then came the time, after dinner, and i'm putting up makeup... feeling nervous already~


and the process of transformation~ makeup!


(3) They are trying to do up my hair, then the photographer, Alex came along... i meant to block him, but it turn out quite differently~! candid ya~


it's nice having pple fuss over you~ ;P

(4) my simple hairdo~


the way my hair looks after all the fuss~

(5) Final product of all the fuss~ nice??


Tricia @ Centro... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, they shld have let u in, u might be the winner..i feel so! but anyways, yah...once u start working, u ONLY live for friday nights, they're ALWAYS exciting!!! saturday play till u concuss, sunday hav a little rest and monday is for the BLUES!!! even if u're not that bored, u betta be! it just fits mondays yeaaa hahahahah...okok that's all i think. :) -roperior