Sunday, August 08, 2004

KBOX is the place to be!

Last nite was a crazy nite for me and my poly bunch of sisters! It was a belated birthday celebration of Ross's birthday and we planned for simple dinner and KTV till 4AM~ I was thinking to myself tat we will NOT sing till 4am, it's juz a little too much~ come on, 7pm to 4am, tat's like 9 hours of singing... it's ridiculous~ BUT i was surprised by everyone's energy! We reached KBOX @ 8pm and we really sang till 4AM... LoLz~ it's was CRAZY! BUT I LOVE IT~!

I missed the times we shared in poly, where we see each other everyday, share the burden of lectures, tutorials and projects. Not to mention, the amount of time we spent in the computer labs, downloading songs, irritating each other, playing stupid games like NEOPETS, getting all giggly over interesting things tat we see or experienced together and not together! Talking to them makes me happy, knowing tat they're alright makes me even happier~! They're always there when i'm down, it's nice to know tat there'll always be a bunch of frens who'll stand by me when i'm down and out... I really appreciate it! mUãÇk~! LOVE YA GALS!

After KTV, we were deciding whether to go home straight, since we already out for so long... in the end, we decided to spend some time catching up at the Esplanade Park... Ross drove last nite, it was the first time she drives all of us ard, first time her dad lend her the car to drive us ard at LATE NIGHT... haha~ she's a good driver, but she's clueless when it comes to recognising the roads and direction and so, i was the navigator~ luckily, we're not lost... =D

Went on to The Prata place at West Coast to eat breakfast at the break of dawn coz Ross misses the cheese prata there... It's her birthday and she's driving~ SO WHY NOT~ even though it's quite fattening but we sure had a good time.

I was planning to go swimming today, but in the end, i collapsed immediately after showering and slept till 4pm... i was so tired~! But i did wake up ard 12pm coz some frens called and interrupted my dreams...

So much things to do for this long weekend, i'll be watching Collateral tonite, then tmr i'll be bringing my youngest bro, who's 12yr old to the NDP 2004. It's the last year it'll be held at the stadium and i hope he'll enjoy himself before his PSLE starts. Good day everyone, and enjoy ur long weekend! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i went to ndp 2004 too! BY GOLLY ITS SO SQUEEZY!!!!!!!! the crowd almost caused me to collapse. i was already in lack of sleep for 3-4 nights straight...zz. its my first time there believe it or not! haha...it sure was quite fun but must think of a smart way of shunning the going home crowd...=__= -jian an