Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Eddie Lim - My Baby

juz in the mood to write about us~



this is me and my baby - Eddie Lim



He made me feel loved... really loved and doted on~ a feeling tat i haven't felt for some time...

We started off with being friends. the way we know each other is quite crap actually... online net frens! ha~ met him the day after i got discharged from hospital. it was a very very rough period for me. I was kinda lost... And he gave me the support and attention i needed at tat time, helping me along in finding my path~ I appreciate tat in the friendship he gave me.

After some time, I start to find comfort in juz contacting him... a simple msg, a phone call, msn chats... Then our friendship went thru a rough patch, the dilemmas we both felt strongly. Whether is it right? or wrong? I dare say we went through some, if not a lot, together~ friendship turned into a relationship... a very special bond we feel for each other.

However wrong the situation seems in the beginning, i can't bear to see him go even though i keep telling him to go away... I believe he felt the same at that time. We gave each other the time and space we both needed~ And in his own way, though not always verbally, he gave me the reassurance tat everything will turn out fine eventually... even though i felt very sad, i trusted him, and i waited for him... We finally officially got together on 9th August. *smiLez* good eh! every year anniversary, he'll confirm have time for me, coz it's public holiday! LoL!

He did a lot of sweet stuff for me... something i really appreciate and wanna say a big THANK YOU DEAR!

when i'm down, he'll meet up with me in the afternn juz to have lunch together with me. After lunch, he stayed a while longer juz to talk to me. (I always felt bad for keeping him from his work)

when i needed help for my project, he helped me by sacrificing his sleep, painstakingly churn out the information i needed juz so that i dun have to do it coz i dun have enuff time alr. (i'm not proud of tat fact tat i din do my own work... but i really think it's sweet of him to even think of helping me this way) He motivated me nicely even though i ought to be juz scolded for being so plain lazy. I still remember he brought me chips and ice-cream in the middle of the nite so that i can have something to munch on if i'm hungry or tired.

He'll send me to sch/work or come and fetch me from sch/work coz he dun want me to be too tired. (even though sometimes it's really out of the way!) Once, he was already sleeping, and he woke up juz to come Suntec and fetch me home after work @ 1am!

He'll accompany me and wait for me to dye my hair, even though he's quite bored really. (I think not many guys with have this kinda patience)

He'll listen to me yak about my day and he'll share with me about his day. this is really impt to me~ coz it juz feels good tat we're sharing our lives.

He tries his best to accompany me whenever he's free. Everyday, after his work, after his dinner at home, he'll come over and juz spend time together at my place... he dun make me feel cramped coz he'll let me juz do my own stuff if there's any, and not disturb me at all, giving me my personal space and juz quietly watch TV or talk to my youngest bro~ i juz love his presence...

When i feel like going outta the house, he'll bring me out for a cruise. even though with no aim in mind, he'll juz bring me, coz i wanna get out... juz to make me feel happier, no questions asked~

He really makes me feel good by juz putting our pics on his Friendster and MSN. LoL! It's like announcing to everyone tat we're together~ i find this really sweet, coz seriously, not many guys in my life did this. He developed our pic, laminated it and placed it in his wallet. (i know this sounds lame, but i really love tat... heez)

He's respectful to my parents and in his cute way, tried to get along with my 3 brothers... my elder bro is fierce, younger bro is crappy and youngest bro a pest~ but he juz managed to get along with all 3 of them... It's really nice to see tat. He called my youngest bro juz tonite to asked whether he had dinner and whether he need us to buy dinner back for him! And i didn't even know who he's calling until he put down the phone~ even though i teased him abt it and said it's his strategy to get into my bro's good books and get my info from him, i really appreciate it!

He'll hang out with my frens together with me~ tolerate their questions about him and smile through the whole ordeal~ haahaa! He can sit through my gal-frens yakking session and also go drinking session with my guy-frens... versatile for my sake~

He'll stay up late, give up his sleeping time and accompany me online juz becoz i'm not sleeping~ And he dun usually stay up late. And he can't sleep in late like me coz he gotta work~

Today, he's sick, but still he came to accompany me~ To kill time, we went to Bukit Timah to play pool together with my buddy Anthony. I din know how to take care of him though. Other than nagging at him to take his medicine, drink more water and smoke less, i seriously dunno what else to do~ sigh...

He'll gives me the reassurance tat i need~ Even though he dun say them directly, I know tat he cares for me, thru the things he do, the things he said... even though i always say i'm a strong gal, value my freedom, independent blah blah blah~ i really feel much much better with these reassurance... tonite, i was actually feeling rather annoyed after seeing some pics, but somehow, though his speech and his sincere words, i know i shldn't worry or even think abt it.

He'll protect me in his own way and try his best not to let me get hurt.

And of coz, there's alot alot more stuff....

Sweetest thing, he tells me he loves me...

i wanna let him know i noticed all these things he did for me and i really really appreciate it~ I always feel tat i'm lucky to have him as my bf. Sometimes, i feel tat i'm not good enough for him... But i guessed i will juz try my very best...

I LOVE YOU TOO!! *huGz*
BABY, I will try my best to be a good girlfriend...


More of our pictures!! muahahaha~ *griNz*



:: Picture of Bliss ::
self-taken in his car actually...





:: My Fav Picture ::
when my hair is still purplish~ 1st time we went KTV together...
He say I managed to "impress" him tat day~





:: In His Latest Levi's Glasses ::
he's a vain lass~ muahahaha...
this is his latest craze. his new Levi's specs~


No comments: