Thursday, August 11, 2005

Super Spoiler!

It's a BAD BAD day... everything started to go wrong since 12mn~ very tempted to write abt everything here, but i shall not coz it'll juz make me more and more angry... I'm glad i went to meet Celia after class for some bitching session to find my balance, else i'll explode and scream at THE SHREWD tat spoilt MY DAY~! i still can't believe she can miss call me so many times!!

Yesterday was supposed to be my happiest day, coz my baby finally gave me an answer to my question... we're finally an item! it really means a lot to me. And so, National Day marks the beginning of forever~ we spent the whole day juz slacking together at my place then went to Bedok for dinner, then slack some more at home... was feeling incredibly happy the whole day, only to get it spoilt to the MAX by her at nite... super spoiler! hmpff!!

but nvm... my mood's getting better alr... though i predict more stuff will happen and we will not have our peace any time soon~ sigh!

No comments: