Saturday, February 26, 2005

I lost my phone

i juz lost my mobile phone today... =(
I'm very very pissed, coz tat phone have been with me for 5 years now~ =' ' '(

was travellin home from work, went into Cheers! at my market central to buy yoghurt and misplaced the hp. I went back to look for it, but the staff say they din see any phones... ya right! even if see, they most prob also won't return la! JUST MY LUCK!!

i've been having bouts of bad luck recently. 1st i crashed my dad's car, then i lost some money thru CNY gambling, plus i lost my cool with my agency and got into their bad books becoz of money issues. Today i woke up at 6am to go Malaysia High Commission to renew my international passport, only to realize i can't find my Malaysia IC which is required.

THEN NOW, I FREAKING LOST MY PHONE~!!! ;(

why is all these happening to me?!?!! sighz~

anyway, i lost my sms phone (91544*** tat one), so my frens, pls dun contact me thru tat number for the time-being ba~ contact me thru my starhub line (90256*** tat one)

No comments: