Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Rest Day

yesterday was my only rest day after a long long period... I had Suki Sushi at Cineleisure and catched a movie - Sexual Dependency~ after movie, had Thai Express for dinner, and chill out at Ice Cold Beer afterdark.

THE MOVIE SUCKS~! ok, maybe becoz it's too artistic for me~ i admit, i'm totally lost... it's juz so crap, or rather, IT IS CRAP!!!

imagine the following... split screens, both screens showing different timing of a certain scene, then story runs into each other! aiyo, i got a headache after the initial 10min, and feel like walking out at the 1-hr mark. It's the only movie which makes me wanna walk out! sigh~ only "movie slot" which i planned for myself, wasted on a show not worthy of my time... some pple might be able to appreciate and like it... BUT i seriously think it's crap!!

anyway, i'm supposed to be in lecture now, but i woke up late. shall be on my way NOW. =X

No comments: