Saturday, January 22, 2005

Ravings~

been busy... very very busy... working in the day at X-Square and at nite at Chinatown as Tiger beer promoter. i'm exhausted! =(   but then i'll still carry on, coz the extra cash motivates me greatly!

my grandfather was admitted into hospital last monday and my dad went back to Malaysia to visit him. things were a little chaotic in the family when we gotta know tat. apparently, grandpa's diabetes took for the worse, and he's gonna need to stay in hospital for some time for observation.

when i know grandpa's in hospital, i wasn't really worried or affected. i told myself tat it's becoz we are not tat close, afterall he lives in Malaysia and i only see him once in like 4 months? i dun wanna think myself as unfilial but somehow i think i am. AND worse thing is, i'm more concerned with working and my dad leaving his car in SG for me so tat i can drive out at nite. sigh~!

went to TP for a short visit on Tues becoz i drove my cousin, Shalon to sch for her test. miss my poly days! food's so so cheap~ 1 kopi + 1 teh-O = $0.65 hahaha!

then we went for KTV with my SIM mates at Party World Orchard! made the mistake of parking in town for the whole day... now i know why car owners always complain parking is very expensive! hahaha~ one day i spent $16+ on parking... but shopping was fun and KTV session was cool!

Plus, i met the bodyguard whom i find hunky and cute in orchard tat day~ HIS NAME IS ROY! ;) we were walking towards each other when he recognised me and came over to say hello... i was smitten by him for a few minutes!

anyway, come down to Bandu Street at Chinatown to look for me in the evening if you happen to go there for CNY festive shopping... There's this big white tentage with lots of stalls (kinda like pasar malam) and i'm working at the huge Tiger beer booth facing the coffeeshop... =)

went out with my poly gal-frens yesterday. although we were supposed to go cycling and then have dinner, but in the end, everyone was so late tat we can only make it for dinner. we went to Jumbo Seafood~ Weifun gave us all a treat coz she wanted to... We ordered chilli crab, cereal prawns, dou miao and beancurd with mushrooms. Funz, muackz! thks for the wonderful dinner! after dinner, we actually went to Chinatown (again! for me la) to join the human congestion. this is wat we do every year, but i got kinda sick of tat place, coz i'm working there.

oh ya! i found out the exact name of the bah kwa tat i like... it's call "Bee Cheng Hiang Gourmet Bah Kwa" heh heh~

working an average of 13 hrs a day is not easy for me... i am feeling tired. i've been sleeping less than 5hrs EVERY NITE becoz of some personal commitments. maybe to some pple, i'm juz whining and they've been through worse but then i'm the only one who keep complaining. but heck, it's my life... if i feel tired, and i wanna complain and whine tat i'm tired, then I AM~! dun bother telling me otherwise...

i lack the time to rest properly and i know it's my own fault, coz i refused to give up time to rest more. i wanna work, be with my frens, spend time hanging out and stuff when i should be sleeping... when i learnt to say "NO!" to pple, maybe i won't feel so tired... i need to remind myself to "SLEEP" by writing it down in my little organiser, tat's how bad things is... crap~!! i'm really feeling like crap nowadays~ dragging my feet wherever i go...

i realised my blog is mainly descriptive, not offering insights of my life and me? i wonder why i bother updating these days... sometimes, when i read it, it's juz serves as a reminder to how i actually spent my days, but not abt how i've been feeling. i wanna write abt how things affect me, my emotions and stuff, but i dun have the time for the self-reflection and silence with myself to enable me to write things anymore... sigh~

had diarrheoa for the whole day... gonna rest for a while now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We write what we feel like writing there and then. Why have that added pressure on what you want to write about? To some, working that hard is not worth the effort, to others its the opposite, cos they will be asking why wreck your life when you are young. Well, pros and cons there. Anyway, just be happy knowing that you are doing something that is you and not for someone else who utterly ain't worth it. (No hidden meaning here) So in the end, love yourself truly. =) -WK

Anonymous said...

Of lacquered grass and scented winds: the innocence of youth; the freedom of non-agendas; THAT is what we all seek to return to. In the game that we call Economics, it is often, and common, to ignore that which we hold personal and dear; except in the realm where we dream, or until the game is won. That's where we all are now, aren't we? Thirteen hour work days? As long as the dream is in sight, no?