Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good Friday

it's GOOD FRIDAY today~ and basically, it's nothing good for me!

after handing in our IM report on Tues, we still have a presentation to prepare based on the report. We were so lucky to meet Rolls-Royce Regional Director, Mr. Jonathan Asherson in person even though he's so so busy! I think he's a really really nice person coz he actually took time out to reply our email qns on his way back to SG on the plane! Being such a busy man, we really appreciate this effort of his to help us out without expecting anything. Took a few "treasures" from him to attach to our report. hahaha~ actually it's juz his business card and a photo taken with him. BUT it's like so crucial to our report... I would love to post tat photo we took which made our day, but we promised him tat the photo will not be circulated or posted on the internet, so.... NO PHOTO!

i spent the whole day doing "art n craft"... hahaha... or it seems to be! actually, my project mates and me were preparing our presentation poster and we had to come out with the presentation content, lots of printing (of presentation slides), cutting funny shapes for the slides and pasting it in "artistic" style onto the black cardboard we bought... in the midst, there was lots of laughter becoz of ever FUNNY Eileen. I love her jokes, she's hilarious!

although i'm feeling pretty stress out becoz of this, i'm glad the process is fun coz i have fun-loving project mates~ They stayed over at my place till 1230am in order to complete the whole poster and to save them the cab fare home, i decided to send them all home. Coz all girls so i'm quite worried abt them going home so late... plus i wanna see whether daddy will lend me the car again after i crashed it so badly. And i found out tat daddy never blame me for the accident at all. he willingly lend me the car with only one comment "dun drive so fast"... NOW i know he really really love me. heh~ (i know it's not the way to gauge, but seriously, it shows!)

next week there's 3 major deadlines - Monday --> Finance Test; Tuesday --> IM Presentation; Friday --> LMS Report deadline. i got no time to breathe~ it's the 1st time we have 3 things clashed/cramped into one week.

I was quite happy tat i managed to take a break yesterday. WT and I had plans to go to the gym and then go swimming, unfortunately the JE gym is under renovation and we only know when we reached there... so it's like a wasted trip for him. Afterall, i'm not as keen on gym as him. And his usual workout place is @ California Fitness (Orchard) but to accompany me, we decide on JE gym. So I feel quite bad for like 5 min? In the end, we went swimming instead. Initially intended to really swim, but after a few laps, we SLACK! i guess we were in this comfortable mood to juz lie there and sun bathe... Needless to say, both of us were quite burnt. But i feel so good~ being in the water, being in the sun, being next to him... A great therapy for a stressful mind and tensed body... I feel so totally relaxed~ ;)

tmr i shall START STUDYING for my Finance test! i will not procrastinate! hahahahaa... like real~ i wonder what time i'm wake up tmr... hmmmmmm...

No comments: