Wednesday, March 09, 2005

IT Show @ Suntec coming~

haven't been in the mood to blog... still trying my best to juggle work and studies.

A fren reminded me tat my 1st priority NOW is to be a good student, then a workaholic~ shld not be the other way round...i know... but still, i'm neglecting my studies coz i can't resist the money~

some stuff pissed me off, like i still haven't got any pay (at all) for any of the freelance promoting work i've done in Year 2005!!! and it's March already~ frustrating!!

haven't got much stuff to update coz i've been putting aside my social life~   =S   coz these days i rather come home and rest then go hang out after work. and blogging abt work dun really excites me... haha~

Just completed the Career Fair 2005 @ Suntec City for JobStreet.com over the weekends and it was great fun~ i got a free portrait drawn! and some freebies~ and i got my own career profiling done FOR FREE! usually will cost $69 for the analysis...

can't say i'm very pleased with my results, coz it shows tat i'm not a easy person to work with, perceived as headstrong when challenged, not a good listener, and i'm LOUSY at planning with no consistency... of coz there are strengths shown in the results, but i guessed, i rather concentrate on my weaknesses! =(

recently, i let a stylist from NEXT cut my hair for me. i got to know him from Friendster. He needs a hair model, and i need a new haircut, so i agreed. Today his colleague help me colour my hair. I did a highlight, not very obvious, but i like the subtle colour peeking through~ afterall, everything is free, so who am i to complain right? plus they really put in effort~ thanks!! =)

anyway, i'm gng to work this weekend for the IT Show 2005 under Creative Technology as Zen Micro gal again~ hope i'll have as much fun as the last time... *grinz*

No comments: