Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dedicated to YOU


I believe if you read this, you will know who you are...

I decided to meet you becoz when I heard that you're going away, I feel sad and shocked and I din wanna regret not seeing you before you leave the country for a long long time... But come to think of it, it shouldn't be much difference since we haven't seen each other for close to 2 yrs right?

But NO, it's different, at least to me... I dunno how you think though. I cannot figure why you wanted to meet me after so long, and I will never ask you. So I will always wonder because I will never have a definite answer...

You've left such a deep impression in my life that I dun think I will ever forget you. Meeting up after so long did not seem like a good idea at first, after all that we're been though but the feeling when I first saw you standing in front of me in person, the joy and pleasure was really overwhelming... Honestly, it's not the feeling that I expected. I guessed you've always been in my heart...

When you sent me home, I was thinking, will I see you again? Not tat smart, am I? I never learn...

Those times when we chatted on MSN, I've always wonder how have you been? I had a lot of questions that I wanted to ask, but as always, I won't ask, I would rather you tell me if you want to... I always wonder whether we'll see each other ever again. As I told you, I never thot we'll ever meet again...

As always, since those good old days, I've always hope you've been happy and will always be happy... I will continue to miss you, in my own way! :)

No comments: