Monday, June 25, 2007

My god-bro - Desmond


Bro, I know I've failed you, in a way... I'm sorry...

I do value our friendship a lot in my heart, but as you know, I run away from stuff a lot. I had some problems and I find it difficult to share with you then. Time dragged on and I feel even more guilty for "ignoring" you... Especially when you din do anything wrong to deserve it... Sorry!

When I finally had the courage to "face" you again, I finally replied your msg, but in a way, I'm still afraid to pick up your calls, coz I'm worried you'll scold me? I'm juz not good at handling tat... But I'm really happy to receive your sms after that. Happy to know that you still care, even though I'm being a jerk...

I'm glad to know you as a friend and I really missed the camaraderie that we once shared. And sincerely, I hoped that we still have tat even after what I've done... you know, ignoring you for no reason?

Bro, forgive me alright?


*not a very flattering pic* BUT really happy times...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy,

i had the same issues 2 years back. However, i still love my sis (not real one). We still made up after which.

If your bonding is strong with your bro, he wont hold anything against you & the fact he still cares for u, shows everything.
Kiss & make up, nothing is dat worse than the other shitty stuff in life.

Yea life sucks but its all the people around us dat we care & love makes the diff.

Cheers :)

Njoy yur day

Xjapan