Saturday, June 09, 2007

Since you're so interested~

I shall give all my ex-bfs (whom matters to me) initials, so tat I know who all the anonymous pple are talking abt in my tagboard

EL - Spent last 2 yrs with EL, I went to Batam, Taiwan, Japan with him. We've a happy and comfortable life together. I thot we'll get married, have a nice house, have a few kids and live happily ever after. BUT it din work out. Maybe becoz I can never forgive and forget wat happened last Jan. Seems like a lifetime ago, but it'll forever be a scar.

DW - The one in my latest entry "Dedicated to you". We spent a short time together before, and I would like him to be happy now, in watever he does. It was like a storm then, intriguing, fast and dangerous, swept me off my feet, had a few tumbles and miraculously I survived, though there was a few bruises but I had no regrets.

YM - A guy who, from the bottom of my heart, changed my perspective of life. Held my hand when I was growin up and gave me lots of happiness as well as heartaches. I heard that he is happily married now. I hope they're happy as well! ;)

iaN - my best guy friend now, who will always be there for me. Will always help to drag me out of watever misery I am inflicting on myself. We knew each other since I was 15yr old, tat makes it a 10yr-old friendship.

And of coz, in between of all of them, there are quite a number of guys whom I've spent time with, either in the phase of trying to get to knw each other, or got together for a short time. Those who formed part of my memories for the last quarter of a century that I've spent my life, making me who I am today.

I also hope they're all happy. TO me, we all parted as friends, and so most of us are still friends till today, no matter watever happened in the past. Friends who still matters but in a very different way now.

So now, pls quote initials so I bloodly hell know who you're referring to... plus so many kaypo anonymous pple ard in my tagboard, leave a nick for goodness sake! -_-"

No comments: