Monday, January 10, 2005

Eye Infection

my eyes are killing me.... how i wish i can pluck them out, wash and clean then put them in again~! damn! the itchiness is unbearable, my eyes are swollen and i can't wear my contact lenses~ i hate eye infections!!!! Arrgghh! ='(

met Damien for lunch today, originally intended to meet at 11am, but heck, in the end we met at 12.15pm coz both of us overslept... crap~ went to sch for class, in the end sat outside and discuss abt Australia trip for a HUGE part of the lecture time... i'm so excited over the trip!! heh heh~ BUT then i need to save up enough money in order to have a good time there... gonna be a tough semester~

i'm such a disappointment, i told myself i wanna work hard this semester wor~ as in study hard, attend lectures ON TIME, dun sit outside and take a long break and such... BUT sighz~ no wonder i got nagged at... ;P

anyway, i shall go see a doctor coz i dun wanna be blind~ ='(

No comments: