Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Frustration!

YESH! i made it to lecture on time today~ morning lecturer somemore k... on the dot! coz dad gave me a ride~ haha... but nonetheless, i'm punctual. lecture is boring today though coz lecturer is reading from the notes anyway. learnt nothing new. crap~ might as well stay home and sleep...

the antibiotics i took after breakfast made me groggy the whole day. sigh! walking under the sun makes me nearly faint man~ can't catch my breathe. i hate this feeling... =(

went for cheongsum fittings in the afternn. will be the 2nd time i wear a cheongsum, still remember the 1st time was in Primary 6. was doing a small-scaled national day fashion show where we don traditional costumes of the various ethnic groups. had the experience of wearing various costumes and changing into it in record time. we even had catwalk classes by this teacher call Mr Hisham... was one of the most memorable things i did in primary sch~ heh heh...

but this time wearing a cheongsum, will be becoz i'm doing some Chinese New Year promotions for a brand of beer. Hope i'll look nice in it~ =)

One very very frustrating thing today~ my agency still owe me my pay, for 3 months now. 1st i reached there at 3pm coz she told me to be there at tat time, but she wasn't ard, i waited for half hour and she's still not back! and so i left for my 4pm appt. When i call her at 4.10pm, she still say ok, see ya later... then after tat, call me and gave me some excuses abt cheque book ran out! BUT i called on Mon to arrange for today wor. how come they order cheque book then??

anyway, i need the money, else i wouldn't have worked right? And they're not professional enuff, always holding my pay. 3 months!! Even under request, they won't post the cheque~! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! And when i got the time to go pick up the cheque, their cheque book always conveniently run out~ hmpfff! (-_-")

No comments: