Sunday, January 09, 2005

Phantom of the Opera

Went to watch Phantom of the Opera (The Movie) on Thursday! fantastic show! reminds me of my choir days in seconday school. we always have so much fun singing, skipping classes for Aida practice and such... We used to remember the whole musical and sing all the time, coz we're crazy over it. But i missed the musical coz it was too expensive for me at tat time... i'll definitely catch it if it comes back to Singapore again... sigh~ I MISS THOSE DAYS! =(

i'll go get the CD again... i know i bought one when i was in sec sch, but most prob lost it, coz i can't find it~ i wanna listen to the songs again... heez~

Met up with Angela, Huimin, Jeremy and Weng Kin for a catching up session yesterday~ They waited for 2 hrs for me. =P I'm so so sorry pals! I told you, i'm a lazy pig, deserved to be slaughter... lol! it was nice catching up again after so long. wonder when's the next outing since everyone of us is like so so busy~

was feeling pretty joyous last nite, juz have this peaceful feeling... perhaps it's the drinks, perhaps it's the mood, perhaps it's the wonderful company... ;)

No comments: