Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I MISS...

I MISS
sitting beside him
standing beside him
walking beside him
basically juz being beside him

I MISS
talking abt nothing with him
doing silly things with him
laughing at him, with him

I MISS
going to the gym together
him coming up behind me and put his arms ard me - telling me to concentrate on my reps
him whispering naughty things into my ears when i'm concentrating on my reps - distracting me
him "forcing" me to drink his protein drink - yucks!
watching him do his reps - gorgeous, delicious...

I MISS
seeing him in his black Adidas swimming trunks - haha!
watching him take forever to adjust his swimming goggles
swimming together with him
him carrying me in the pool - i'm weightless then
sharing earphones and listening to his iPod mini with him
basking in the sun with him
watching movie with him
shopping with him - altho the way he spends his money is shocking to me

I MISS
watching him drive - when he's concentrating, it's juz so sexy
annoying him by asking "where are we going?" the moment i get into the car
drinking with him - coz i know he'll take care of me
going for food together - be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper...
him always filling my bowl with food - irritating?

I MISS
showering with him
him washing my hair for me
giving him a massage
him giving me a massage

I MISS
cuddling up close to him
snuggling under the blanket with him
lying in his arms watching TV
lying in his arms listening to music
lying in his arms talking abt our day
basically juz lying in his arms makes me happy...

I MISS
him wrapping his arms ard me when we're in bed, pulling me close to him
falling asleep looking at him
falling asleep safe in his arms, holding each other tight
sleeping next to him
sleeping in his arms
waking up beside him
him sprawled on top of me when he wakes up to turn off the annoying alarm clock

I MISS
ironing his clothes for him in the morning
the hug and kiss we shared before he goes off to work in the morning
him telling me tat he misses me
him telling me tat he wanna see me

I MISS
feeling him close by my side
holding hands - his hand
leaning onto him when we're standing around
him hugging me tightly against his chest
nestling my head on the curve of his shoulder
resting my cheek on his chest
him holding me tenderly when i cry

I MISS
his voice
his messages
everything HIM

I MISS
sharing laughter with him
sharing kisses with him
sharing hugs with him
sharing looks with him - it all adds to the intimacy

I MISS the intimacy we once shared...

it's all over now -
I MISS YOU...

3 comments:

d3r3k g0h said...

oh well, try get on with life, cherish the moments you had, it's most probably more beautiful if you keep it in your memories well.

Anonymous said...

the dolphin is blind

tricia said...

dolphin? *puzzled*