Wednesday, June 22, 2005

juz be happy alright...

i received a msg from him this morning... AND it juz messed me up again totally! i'm gng bonkers soon~ very very soon... crying my eyes out dun help my freaking troubled emotions much... why muz he affect me like tat?! at times i wonder, how can he affect me so much?! i'm trying my best to pick myself up now and it's NOT EASY!!!! why can't he help me out by not being so insensitive?

1st msg from him since my return is to ask me why on earth i write all those stuff i wrote... i realised i dun even have a right to miss him anymore.

sigh~ juz leave me alone since you've alr decided to leave me alright. let me find myself, recover and move on... YES I STILL MISS YOU!! but i juz wish you happiness now. Live ur life, BE HAPPY~!

he said he din check back on my blog. so most prob some moron did and "reported" to him? whoever it is, dun check back here if you dun like wat you're gng to read...

juz leave me alone... ='(

No comments: