Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Lot Like Love...

woke up early today. Von called me @ 930am to wake me up~ coz we're meeting up at Clementi at 11am... the late one is supposed to treat KBOX. haha! good way to motivate both of us. coz we're both always late? or is it juz me? hhmmm... been abt a month and a half since i last see him. i still remember he treat me to thai food at Golden Mile b4 i left for Australia. all becoz i said i wanna have nice tomyam soup b4 i leave... nice guy wor~ strongly recommended to all the gals out there. *wiNkz*

the morning routine - wake up, wash up and get outta the house is getting shorter each day for me, coz i simply refuse to apply makeup now! heez... a very good way to make myself feel BETTER~ coz i've always feel tat putting on makeup is such a chore. my fren, Amy is always trying to convince me otherwise. *griNz* it's a marvel how much faster i can be if i juz go out bare-faced. No rush, therefore won't be late... feels so good! muahahaha!!

And i was not late today! I even had time to have my lunch b4 he reached.. Today i learnt tat he like Erica Lee. Maybe it's becoz tat pic of her on Maxim is "interesting" la. We bought snacks from NTUC and hold concert at KBOX.. hahaa.. both of us went to KBOX for a while during K-Lunch. super cheap~ Then we went to Jurong Point, coz he got a "date" at nite and he wanna go home and prepare~ so CUTE!

We went to the Kopitiam outside and drink coffee like auntie/uncle.. then he left at ard 5pm, and i meet EL for food! again~ we always seem to be eating.. He came to fetch me from Jurong Point and since we can't think of where to eat. He actually drove to Old Airport Road. Kinda far for a snack i would think... but i'm not driving, he is. so i juz have to sit there and smile.. =P He had the Lao Fu Zi chay kway tiao and i have the tang yuan in peanut soup.. erm, i dunno the exact term for it la. But tat's one of my fav dessert..

After the quick "snack", he sent me home... coz he got another appointment to eat again at Jurong Point. LoL~ i juz have to laugh.. i think he din realised petrol is expensive? hmm... j/k! ;P

After his appointment, we actually met up again to go watch "A Lot Like Love" @ Jurong Point... gosh~ i've never hang out at Jurong Point so much before i think... But the movie is so so sweet~ i'm a sucker for romance. Plus ASHTON KUTCHER is such a cutie~

After movie and chit chat session, i'm finally home~ And realised now, my bloody computer is infected with worm - Mytob.hm... it juz keeps sending URL links to all my MSN contacts. sianz! MUST be my bro~ always downloading some crap~ shall scream at him tmr! too late and too tired now... juz tried AVG, but it's not really helping. i'll have to fix it tmr!

Tmr is my medical checkup at Alexandra Hospital. Hope everything is fine ba... Zzz...

No comments: