Thursday, June 30, 2005

Zouk afterall...

and there it goes... i did turn up at Zouk afterall~ was feeling so damn lazy, coz i had to go down myself initially, BUT in the end, i managed to persuade my younger bro, Alan to send me there... Actually, i asked him in front of his gf, and my pretty, sweet "sis-in-law" will insist tat he send me down~ muahaha... i like her alot, coz of her personality really... she's someone who will be a fren worth keeping no matter wat happens...

i'm becoming pretty spoilt coz frens' been giving me rides all around and i became so lazy to take the public transport. And it actually affects my decision on whether to go out. it's like, if no one's fetching me, i juz wanna stay home.. It's a very very bad habit i know and it's WRONG~ so, i better do something abt it...

went to the winebar to have drinks. maybe becoz the mood is not there, and i'm feeling kinda tired so i din really enjoyed myself.. dunno why, but i was hoping to see someone there, but he's not there. not someone impt to me, but juz a link... mayb deep down inside, i juz wanna know how WT's doing now and tis person is a link.. the whole situation sounds wrong even to me... But heck la...

went into Phuture to look for Icedoom coz he's there... met Jeffy on the way in. somehow it feels weird to see him. maybe i'm not used to seeing him on TV and his face splashed over magazines and newspapers... hahaha~

Another fren, Don was sweet as well.. he offered to come send me home if my frens aren't gng to. i appreciate tat really.. thanks! *griNz*

Left Zouk ard 2.30am... so much for an early nite tat i planned for myself~ =X

i'm gng to wash up and SLEEP now... i got an interview with Carlsberg tmr at 11am. Hope i get the promo jobs~ dead broke now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to noe tat u r well again as u r bloggin again :) mexz