Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I need a break~!


been a long time since i last blog.. been VERY busy with A LOT of stuff.. mostly WORK! Been resting at home for the past few days. was supposed to start on my exams prep, but i'm juz so restless. Exams juz round the corner, i hope i'll feel the pressure and have motivation to start studying soon... sigh~! =(

Anyway, been reading a book by Daisy Waugh, titled "The New You Survival Kit". There's one paragraph inside which made me especially emotional after reading.

"Neither got around to mentioning what they'd been up to the previous night. And suddenly, quite explicably, she felt she was going to cry. She needed Ed. She needed him to love her. Or someone to say something tender now and then. She blinked away the sting of tears and simultaneously pick up her phone. ... ... They pecked each other on the cheek and Jo left on her own, feeling unusually fragile, let down and lonely."

Just thought of sharing it.. heez..

Anyway, my colleague told me about a crazy gal's blog, her name's Jamie. Exhibitionist. LOLz~! but i think her entries are all bluff, bunch of bullshit. But nonetheless, read to de-stress... Guys might like it more than gals i guessed. hahahaha...

Miss my guy, he's at Shanghai/Huangshan now, having a holiday. Good life! I wanna go and relax too! Anyway, show you some pics of us taken during the CSS 40th Anniversary Dinner.






Ladies, pls organise a weekend getaway after my exams k! Go anywhere also can! hahaa =D