Sunday, October 03, 2004

Weekend Marathons


Water is the most neglected nutrient
in your diet but one of the most vital.


I feel so dehydrated all the time these days... damn! muz be the alcohol!

I had a long long weekend, lack of sleep becoz of project, photo shoot session and parties!

OSD Marathon
Woke up @ 7am on Thursday, coz i thot we're supposed to meet 11am, at Tiong Bahru MRT to go over to Melanie's house to finish my report. BUT I've not finished my part, so i woke up early to do it... In the end, they postponed the time to "whenever you're ready to come over" (-_-")

And so i sat in front of my comp and tried doing my part, but realised tat i really dunno how to do! sighz~ In the end, i gave up and took a cab to Mel's house @ 6pm... A little late, but then not all of them are over at her place yet~ Stayed over there for the nite, juz so we can finished the damn OSD report and hand it in on Friday~ *think i'm too old to stay up to do reports* Coz i feel so freaking tired the whole nite! When i have nothing to do (coz there's only 1 computer), i read novels.

Read 2 novels in one night! i recommend this trilogy consisting of the titles: [1] A Child Called 'IT' [2] The Lost Boy [3] A Man Named Dave... It's regarding the life story of a man, who's abused by his mum when he was a little boy (4-12 yrs old). The story juz make me so touch tat i was tearing away when i was reading it... awwwww~

On Friday morning, we finished our report and was so proud of our accomplishment! To celebrate, we played Mahjong for a while before gng off to rest~ LoLz! I missed playing mahjong! Left Mel's place @ 1.45pm and made my way home....

Chinablack Marathon
Was supposed to meet Mexz to get Amy's present at 5pm, but i told him tat i'll meet him at 730pm instead, coz i seriously need to get some rest... In the end, i sat in front of the computer, chat chat chat, then time's up to meet Mexz. goshz~! there goes my resting time. =(

Met Mexz at 8pm coz i was late~ he's such a gentleman. I was late for half an hour and he din even get angry. i felt so so bad! I got a pair of black wedged-heels from VNC for Amy. Benson came to join us later part of the nite and we went to ChinaBlack!

Was talking to them abt life, relationships and growing up... Benson mentioned tat he's in a denial stage of growing up. I think i am too... Juz hate to grow up. At this age of early twenties, i'm about to leave the comfort of schooling life, and start to worry abt working life. it's the turning point of my life. I guessed i'm juz LAZY. Dun feel like working full-time, want to bum around and not take responsibility YET.

Was telling Mexz tat i miss Jeffy and tat i think i'm like superglue these days. Clingy. Used to dislike clingy pple, but i realised i'm becoming like tat... yucks! Anyway, he told me to ask Jeffy to join us if i miss him and SO I DID. heez!

I was happily dancing away on the platform when I see HIM! Was surprised to see Jeffy coz he told me he's not gonna join us! baobei, muackz! it meant a lot to me, seeing him come when i asked him to...

We partied till 430am tat nite... Initially i intended to have an early nite coz i have a photo shoot session @ 9am the next day~ but in the end, i stayed on, coz i'm so so HAPPY... muz be the adrenaline of happiness at works... LOLz~

Photo Shoot Marathon
Reached home ard 6am. *yawnz* Dun dare to sleep coz i'm afraid tat i'll be late for the photo shoot. In the end, i still dozed off ard 8am and woke up when they called me on my cellphone @ 9am. Damn, i feel so bad! got up immediately and left home for Aljunied... Freaking far!

The shoot was fun... the people there are all young people ard my age. They did some interesting makeup for me. it's kinda artistic, not the normal kinda makeup tat other makeup artists put on for me. Something new which ive never experienced. The hairdo is cool too~ LoLz! will upload the pics when i get it from Lawrence (the photographer).

Amy's Birthday Party Marathon
Left at 5pm. Another long day, but not the end YET. Have to make my way down to Amy's place for her birthday party... *yawns* With less than 3hrs of rest in between, i feel so crappy. But i still pushed myself and went for her party, coz she's my BEST FRIEND IN SIM! As usual, she's gorgegous when i see her. Had a great dinner coz i'm so freaking hungry, gng without food the whole day (coz i'm afraid my tummy will show in the photos). The food is good *yum yum*... Went on to party @ Mdm Wong with her. But i'm so not up to it, coz i keep yawning already. I danced for a short while, and dozed off now and then juz sitting there at the couch~ =( In the end, Kevin cut short his nite and sent me home. thks bro, i owe you one!

Reaching home, washed up and fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. Exhausted. I slept from 245am to 7pm today~ tat's a total of 16 hours! LoLz! baobei, i'll never complain you're a pig again And i have nothing much to do, coz i'm done with my school stuff... SO I BLOG MY MUNDANE LIFE AGAIN! (^(oO)^)


No comments: