Saturday, October 09, 2004

Professional X-Square Cashier


Had a long day today. Woke up at 10am and went to Tampines Mall's NTUC to do surveys for King's Ice-cream. It's for my DPP project. Reached there ard 12pm. It's freaking far! While travelling, i seriously wonder how Roland managed to send me home almost everyday and then travel home to Simei back then. Thinking back, he really did put in a lot of effort.

Stayed at Tampines Mall until 3pm, then met up with Jason for apple strudel... haha~ i feel so FAT after all the sinful food. Miss the puppy tat Jason has, name's Maximus. A HUGE golden retriever! He's a charming, charismatic and handsome-looking dog (if it can be described this way)... Simply Magnificent! Glad to see both of them (Jason and his pup) today. Max's still as playful as ever... He seems to be the ONLY dog tat dun bark at me! tat's why i like him so much... LoLz~!

After hanging out, Jason sent me to work... I'm currently working part-time at X-Square @ Dhoby Ghaut. Exact location is at Orchard@Atrium, the Dhoby Ghaut NEL Mrt station building... It's a nice place to be working. Not too much stress, easy-going colleagues and loads of fun stuff to learn...

Worked from 6pm to 12 midnight. it's only my 2nd day at work... so pple, gimme some support and go there to play XBOX games ya! haha... I'll be working again on Sunday. ;)

Have something on my mind but dun feel like relating it now. will definitely do so when i'm feeling better. afterall, i'm determined to make this blog a place where i can and will relate my innermost feelings. If I know you, and i write abt you, be sure tat it's really how i feel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zundo Zellius:

Better to keep my name anonymous.. Read thru all ur articles, and my heart really dropped after reading thru some of them.. Dun pressure urself & try not to think too much.. i know its difficult but i'm sure that will make u happier.. i guess wat u want r just simple pleasures in life, things that money can't buy.. u will know it when the guy comes along.. u will know it when u dun have to try so hard & yet be happy.. :)