Friday, October 22, 2004

Miss DBL0 - Sharolyn!


i'm feeling terrible now... been down with a really bad sore throat since Monday. Then caught a cold on Tues (coz of the fucking rain) and was burning with fever for a while, plus the alcohol on wed nite... and i started coughing yesterday! Damn! it's a lousy week...

I hope i'll get well soon, i've been feeling really tired becoz i'm sick. Motivation to study = ZERO!!! I've tried drinking lots of water, herbal tea, cough syrup, panadol, and i try to get as much rest as possible... But nothing seems to help. =' ' '(

i really HATE being sick, but i get sick so often~ why!? why!? why?!?!

I missed Jeffy's phonecall from Shanghai last nite. I was working and din hear my phone~ damn! He left a voicemail though... Miss him~ esp. now tat i'm sick and wished for some TLC~ haha~

Anyway, enuff of whining... Went to Dbl0 on wed nite coz Angela and Huimin asked me along to support a fren for the Miss Dbl0 contest - a sweetie pie called Sharolyn... I got to know Angela from the Singapore Face audition, while Angela got to know Huimin and Sharolyn when they enter the Top 30. Coincidently, Sharolyn is Jeffy's partner for the Singapore Face calendar... And so, i decided to go and join in the fun... Ya right, as if! (-_-") actually i go with a hidden agenda to get to know Sharolyn, coz she's Jeffy's partner and naturally i'm curious about her... haha~ plus i wanna see how pretty the finalists are in person~

The contest is for all the Singapore Face female finalists. And I would say everyone will think tat May Ong will win, coz she's like the hottest gal on stage... BUT the contest goes by a voting system and Sharolyn has a bunch of loyal supporters - made up of Angela, Humin, Benson and me! And we definitely did our part by writing a lot of voting slips, voting for Sharolyn! Being equally HOT (plus sweet), Sharolyn was crowned MISS DBL0 2004~

And then Angela, Huimin and me, all got a "prize" from the lucky draw for voting the right winner. haha~ i think everyone there thinks it's kelong tat all 3 of us, sitting at the same table go up and claim our prize... LoLz~

Had loads of fun tat nite... Angela is a good drinker, she keeps downing glasses of vodka cranberry. And me, i prefer the shooter - Lust... god knows how many shots i had tat nite~ =P Funz, know wat, the drinks at Dbl0 are so much better than CBlack

I made a few new friends tat nite - Sharolyn n Benson, Wei Chong n Weng Kin, Eileen n Wendy.

Benson is Sharolyn's bf. He's a really nice guy, but photography skills, ermz~... haha~ okiez, maybe it's not him, maybe it's us... coz all the photos he took dun capture our charm? j/k! They make a handsome couple... Sharolyn is sweet, but a little blur sometimes? remind me of my fren, Weiling... A kind of innocence surrounding her...

I first met Eileen and Wendy when we attended an interview session for promoting Guiness Stout 2 years or so back. It was at Penny Black (Boat Quay). After tat, i see them in clubs but din go over and talk, coz i was afraid tat they might not remember me. Then recently, thru friendster, i got to know tat Jeffy used to date Eileen for a while before he went to the states to study. Small world? ya, i think so too~ On wed nite, i saw them standing at the tall table without a seat, so i decided to invite them over to join us at our table. Afterall, we have more than enuff space, and i wanna see whether they still remember me~ Surprisingly, they do... I still have both of their numbers in my hp and Eileen told me, she still have my number as well. =D I find both of them really HOT~!

Wendy have a blogsite, http://xiaxue.blogspot.com, voted the Best Singapore Weblog by Hong Kong site www.flyingchair.net last year... Read it, it's hilarious... One of the few blogs tat i've always been following.

Wei Chong is one of the male finalists of Singapore Face, and Weng Kin is his fren. Interesting fellows~ Wei Chong was telling us over coffee after the club session tat he din know Samson Toh, the photographer for the Singapore Face photo shoot session at Sentosa was a gay. After donning a Speedo, Samson was adjusting Wei Chong's Speedo for him for the photo shoot... And he din think much of it until someone mention to him tat Samson seems a little on the softer side~ We all had a good laugh~! Weng Kin is on the quieter side... he seems to be thinking abt a lot of things~ broody? maybe he's tired tat nite~

Shared a cab back with the gals and realised me and Huimin lived only a few blocks away~ next time can jio her out for supper... More of this kind of gals outing pls! I dun have enuff female company~

coughing real bad... gtg prepare for work now~

No comments: