Sunday, October 31, 2004

weird dream


i had the weirdest dream last nite... funny thing is i can still remember the dream after i wake up! I DREAMT ABT ARRANGED MARRIAGE!

Here it goes:-
my mum arranged a wedding for me, and it was against my wish. I quarrelled with my mum but i was left with no choice, coz i was threaten with the well-being of my mum. I dunno the guy initially. And i was very very unhappy. I screamed at my mum! it goes something like, "I thot i'll be marrying someone i love and someone who loves me back~ not someone you picked for me! some faceless stranger! at least in this century, i thot this will never happen to me! it's like drama, pls tell me it's not real."

Then the scene changed to me choosing wedding gowns, and the guy juz left the place! So i din get to see his face, only his backview~ after that, i see the ROM place... i keep feeling like i wanna cry, but tears dun come coz i'm so sick of the whole thing~

Then, in a twist, i get to see the guy the 1st time...
it's someone i know! (-_-") i'm not gng to tell who, coz i'm still trying to figure out how come it's him~ like totally not possible de...

He looked as lost as me. i remembered calming down the moment i see him, it was a very soothing feeling... then i held his hand and say, "we're getting into a forced marriage, can you believe it?", and he replied, "Don't worry, everything gonna be fine". and he said it with tat super lost face! OMG~! then, it goes on to us living together and miraculously, we were happy together! kaoz~

ok, tat's abt it! so weird! why dream abt arranged marriage?!?! and why tat guy?!?! I bet if i tell him, he'll also think i'm crazy~! hahahaa...................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... that makes me curious....

Reveal the first letter of the name? :P

Anonymous said...

Haahaa... I think you are just thinking too much. That is why you are having such a dream. You think that there'll be someone out there who really wants to marry you? Funny funny. You are just an ugly duckling who needs makeup. I think the one who marry you or sleep with you will be real shocked to see the REAL you (when you don't wear make up).

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. even if she look horrible without makeup, at least she got a good heart. Compared to someone, who comes to the owner blogspot just to spam her... I think I rather stay with the ugly duckling than to stay with someone who likes to flame? :P

By the way, if even you're ravishing lady or a handsome guy, with a heart like yours. You look DAMN UGLY!