Friday, July 01, 2005

From HK

i had to get frens to wake me up today @ 845am for the Carlsberg interview coz of last nite.. luckily Don offered to send me to the interview, else i'll sure be late! coz i overslept as usual..

the interview with Carlsberg went on quite well i think.. it's like seeing old frens again, coz the moment i walked in, the sales team there recognised me and the usual greetings was quite happy~ been some time since i see them... But they did raise the concern tat they wanna have taller girls this time round, so if i dun get the job, it'll be becoz they can't get anyone suitable to pair with me~ ie, another short girl to pair with me~ hahaha~ =P

After the interview, Don and I went to Wheelock Place's Sakae Sushi for lunch~ and we saw something quite amusing~ the sushi plates on the belt actually had an "accident" and all jammed up, ending up in a "crash" and toppled all over the counter~ they had to stop the belt to fixed it... I find it amusing really~ so i helped to space out the plates when it passes me. I know it's a little redundant, but i think i'm being HELPFUL~ LoL!

After lunch, we went to Borders to buy my organizer. I've been using this organizer by paperchase brought from Borders from last July.. Their organizer is specially catered for tertiary students i think, coz it starts in July 2004 and ends June 2005... I went to buy the 2005/2006 one. The colours remaining sucks. my 2004/2005 one was baby blue, this time round i had to get a striped one. Not very happy abt it, but i like the way the pages and stuff are organised inside the book, so i still brought one.

After tat, I went to the Changi Airport to pick up Adrian. A fren from HK coming here to see me. He's living at The Gallery Hotel. After checking in, i brought him to town to walk ard, drink coffee, meet my buddy and had dinner~

After dinner, i brought him to Boat Quay - Starlight coz iaN will be there. So i thot, it's a good idea to intro them both.. One more fren to help me keep Adrian entertained~ *griNz* I went over to Rav coz Don was there with his frens. Went over to say hello, and realised his frens are all crazy drinkers. But luckily they're drinking whiskey with green tea, so it's easier. His frens are very good at five-ten - a finger-guessing game... And so, some new frens made - Desmond, Francis and Adeline.

Ended the nite quite early, coz my mum keeps calling me. And at 2am, she got my dad to call~ hahaha... think tat's the final warning, and so i came straight home! so much for tonite. supposed to wake up for sunbathing with Adrian tmr morning.. I seriously doubt i can wake up. But i'll try my best~ *poof

No comments: