Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Batam Trip~!

Over the weekend, I went to Batam for a short getaway with EL and his poly frens... On Sat morning, EL woke me up at 7am and 1st reaction for me is to whine~ throw pillow over his face to shut him up!! coz i'm freaking tired... LoL!! We slept at 4am+ the nite before coz we went to meet his frens for supper~ I made him go prepare 1st while I snuggle a little while more in bed...

We reached HarbourFront at 0825hr... was not considered late coz the meeting time is 0820hr. 5min difference only la~ :P Met up with his frens, 6 of them. Had a hasty breakfast at McDonald's with Elson and his gf, Huizhu while the other 4 went to get the tickets. Then we took the 0920hr ferry to Batam...


Taken on the ferry to Batam


I've never been to Batam before~ my 1st impression of tat place is not fantastic, but overall still ok... Reminds me a lot of Malaysia, esp. my hometown - Port Dickson area...

We stayed at Harris Resort. The lobby is quite cosy. But the check-in procedures took some time. I dunno why coz me and EL was busy taking pics... LoL!!


Outside Harris Resort


After checking-in, we proceed to our rooms to SLACK~ We checked out the scenery outside our balcony...





And baby checked out his own reflection as well~ =P



Since we have nothing to do while waiting, we stayed in the room and took some lovey-dovey photos~ hahahaha...


Eddie the Man


Tricia the Little Girl


Lovey Dovey~


More Lovey Dovey~


LAST...


And wait for lunch time... Lunch is free, included in our package~ :) After lunch, we went for a walk around the place. There's a mini mart at the lobby~ Baby said I can't wear bikini!! so I told him to buy me this awful looking swimsuit~


Nice?!?! of coz we din get that... I still prefer my bikinis~ =P


Next to the resort is Monkey Beach Hut!



It's the place where we can play the sea sports stuff like jet-ski, kayak, parasalling etc... We actually wanna kayak, but then they dun have enough for 8 of us~ So we juz walked ard that place to look at scenery.


He took a candid shot of me~ =)





And guess wat~ There's real monkeys there...


there's one baby one with very big eyes


and another very CHEEKY monkey!!


Can see wat I mean by cheeky not?!?!


I BET YOU CAN'T DO THAT~!!! really shows the primitive side of MAN! LoL!!!!


Then there's a parrot too!


we went for a swim since we can't kayak~ Spent the whole afternoon under the sun... The feeling is juz great~! After tat, we went to have dinner at a restaurant near the ferry terminal~ It's quite cheap for tat amount of food... $12/pax. We had fish, prawns, crabs, kailan, sambal kangkong, omelette, claypot toufu, and mee goreng...


took this while waiting for food~ the sunset is beautiful!


Silly EL put a whole piece of chilli padi into his mouth and chew before I can tell him wat's tat! LoL~ tat caused him to lose his appetite totally, coz he can't take spicy stuff at all~ poor dear~ *gigglez*

We went back to the resort to check out the spa and massage after dinner. We wanted to play billard, but another group of people was there, so we retreat back to our room (they volunteered our room -_-") to play cards instead...




Sunday was spent lazing ard after breakfast~ We din get to swim coz it was raining... But it's ok. Since I get to spent time with baby. We had a late lunch then it's time to get back to Singapore~ sigh~ Another weekend gone and baby gotta work on Monday~

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Gosh! The monkey is sucking his own XXXX!!!

There is a celebrity who can do that too!