Thursday, September 01, 2005

Grumblings~ MS Sucks...

I’m stuck in school discussing my Managing Strategically (MS) project the whole day!! I think 3pm till 10pm is consider whole day right? MS sucks BIG TIME... sigh~ last nite I was sifting through information from various sources till 3am in the middle of the nite and it's juz sickening!! This morning I din wake up in time for lecture (as usual) and only woke up when EL called me at 1030am~ sigh!

After calling me, baby drop by after going to the doctor and bought food for me~ I feel bad, coz he's sick, still gotta worry abt whether I EAT~ he's coughing quite badly, I shld be the one showering lotsa love on him since he's sick eh... But I’m so stressed out over MS Memo tat I dun have much time to even ask whether he's alright. *frowN* hope baby get well soon~

Before I leave for school at 230pm, my youngest bro, Wai Lap came home with a swollen arm. At first, Mum and I thot tat he got into a fight with his frens, only to find out tat he fell coz he was playing and got clumsy~ the arm was so swollen tat it kinda got everyone worried that he might have broken a bone but he din seem to mind the pain... baby gave me a ride to sch and so I told him abt Wai Lap~

Then at ard 930pm, baby told me Wai Lap is only suffering from muscle strain. I asked him how did he know and he told me he juz send my bro and my mum to the doctor. (I was still in school at 930pm... sigh!) -_-" I was so surprised! Apparently, he called my bro and send them to the doctor for X-RAY~ AND he din tell me! hahahaha~ I feel kinda weird actually, but also very happy coz he can integrate with my family and I think it's really sweet of him...

I'm being too pampered by baby. EL have been fetching me home from project meetings or school almost everyday~ But Mum told me tat baby look really tired when he send them ard, so I thot to save him the trouble, I shall make my way home myself~ Then BINGO! Kevin walked out from the lecture theatre... Being long-time frens, I very buay paiseh and asked him whether I can hitch a ride from him since he's only living one street away~ of coz he said yes~ hahaha... So I called baby and told him I’m hitching a ride from a fren instead~

Moment i got home, I started searching for articles and information AGAIN! no life man~ it's Ladies nite today somemore... *duhz* then Mum suddenly ask me, "have you eaten?". I think for one full min before realizing tat I had lunch but not dinner~ And then my stomach starting GROWLING! In the end, got dad to buy food back for me~

Now, I think i'm getting sick as well~ i shall take a break from the project research and get some sleep coz my running nose is simply irritating the shit outta me... got a fever, which I think is due to my sore throat. sianzz! Enough of grumblings~

For EL ONLY --> BABY, I LOVE YOU! Hope you'll get well soon... muack!

No comments: