Friday, September 16, 2005

I failed my IME Test...

Super boring day today man! I woke up earlier than usual @ 10am... to mug for my International Monetary Economics MCQ test~ was juz messing ard for abt 2hrs basically juz slacking when baby called me to ask whether I want lunch... Great! a very good way to get away from my books (which I haven't open since I woke up) Sigh~ I went for lunch with him. failed in my attempt to tempt him to accommpany me after lunch~ LoL! he went home to rest~ I came home and slack abit more...

Was juz abt to really start studying when a lady by the name of Yvonne, from Her World Magazine called me to do a phone interview regarding an online community that I joined --> BeautifulPeople.net She basically wanna find out the definition of beauty from different people... I told her mine~ But I wonder how the write-up will turn out to be. =P

And then, I started studying!! But then I can't absorb, coz it's really toooooo difficult~ SIGH! =( I studied till abt 6pm then prepared to go school... And was almost LATE for my test~ phew! and I sat down, did the 1st qns, and proceed on to skip and skip and skip the rest coz I dunno how to do... By the time I reached Qns25, I know there's a serious problem. I really dunno how to do! I sit inside and stare into blank space~ then decide to juz try my luck and GUESS the answers... after the test, the lecturer went thru the answers AND I FAILED THAT PAPER.. =' '(

what made me really angry is... the lecturer din go thru the sample test paper found at the back of our lecture notes! and the questions ALL came from there~ *faiNtz* I HATE MY IME LECTURER NOW!!!! hmpfff!!!!

baby went to fetch me even though he have a headache~ poor dear... I complained all the way back home~ I mean, I got to let out that anger... ARRGGHHHH!!

after baby went home, I got nothing constructive to do... SO in order to let out some stress and my super bad mood, I helped mum clean up the stove area, wash the dishes, mop the kitchen, tidy my room... then I continue to sulk and click on my favorite mindless game called Word Mojo



I got tired of tat. Celia juz told me my blog is boring coz there's no updates and so decided to update my blog~ and so... you see this post! *griNz*

No comments: