Thursday, September 01, 2005

classic case of paranoia in a r/s?

I woke up and my nose is still feeling horrible! In the grossest term, I got tons of mucus stuck in my nose tat refused to come out even when I blow my nose... sigh~ nose block! I thot sleeping will make me feel better and recover... apparently it does not really help~

OH NO! I'm getting paranoid... 1st thing tat suddenly came to my mind when I wake up is how come EL din pick up my call when i called him last nite at 12mn leh.. hmmm.. could he be out somewhere and so din pick up? or with someone else? then tell me he's sleeping?!?!

AIYA, I'm juz being overly-sensitive and I know it... But I got this thot coz I had bad experience with the previous guy la, so this thot popped into my mind. but like wind, the thot juz came and go... afterall, baby is sick last nite, under influence of medication, the possibility of him dozing off and so din msg me good nite is definitely greater than him going out/dating someone else~ I trust him... ;)

No comments: