Friday, September 02, 2005

MS FINALLY done!

I was rushing out my MS journals till 530am in the morning~ when I sms the girls - Jasmine and Jessna at 4.30am, they replied me!! GOSH~! seems like they're also burning the midnight oil to complete the journals. I woke up at 10am coz i'm too tensed to sleep in longer... My mind is still very tired. I feel bad for asking them to compile the project coz I gotta work later at nite for an event - The Friends of Jack Party @ Chijmes. Reporting time is at 530pm!! the actual work starts at 830pm. sigh~ waste of my time... There'll be free flow of Jack Daniel's from 8.30pm to 10pm... Hope it won't be too boring~

I've done whatever I can do. now it's up to them to compile and hand it in~ another project down. DPP2 deadline coming up though. 12th September... :'(

No comments: