Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sorry Cass!!

I owe my agency - Trix Venture an apology becoz some time back in January this year, I wrote something quite mean on my blog and today the boss went to read abt it. Apparently, her clients saw wat I wrote.

I wrote tat piece becoz I was really very frustrated over tat issue at that point of time, so I din think much abt the consequences. Afterall, I thought I was juz grumbling on my blog, I din realised tat search engines pick out details like tat. I agree, it's very irresponsible of me... I'm sorry!

To clarify, it's really juz a misunderstanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just happened to search Yahoo about Trix Venture and see if they do have any homepage.. happened to saw your blog... :) i used to work with Trix Venture too! well i don't really know what happened but what i can say is, Cass is a nice boss.. if anything you're not happy about, you can just talk to her and clarify things out.. i believed that she will look into things and help! but one thing for sure from what i have known is, She always protects all the girls under her! :)Happy working.. Take care...hope i didnt offend you.. :)