Thursday, May 19, 2005

Byebye Singapore!

i'll be leaving SG for Melbourne tonite @ 1945hr... Flight: Qantas Airways QF0010

i will miss all my friends here when i'm there... =(

lotsa stuff happened to me recently... i wanted to write abt it, but i guessed, i dun have the time. Plus, i wanted to take the time to forget abt some stuff b4 i go to Melbourne~ so, i din blog abt anything since my exams. Maybe i will write abt everything on my flight and upload it when i'm free ba~ i still wanna put all my memories here... =)

i hope i'll have fun there~ feeling very excited yet nervous now~! =P

A big thank you to all my frens (esp. Celia) who took the time out to accompany me when i'm down. Especially after my exams where i need tat attn coz i'm juz so depressed... the time where i almost breakdown if not for my frens...

Thank you.

Will be back on 9th June @ 1950hr (if nothing goes wrong~) Flight: Qantas Airways QF0051

BYEBYE SINGAPORE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh.. Only Celia accompany you meh? Never credit me one wor.. But since you call me at Aussie, than I'll forget about that issue lar. =P See you when you are back. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

hey, got see the 'especially' or not? She said thanks to all her friends lo... Don so petty la... :P

tricia said...

haha... you two shld not fight.. both of you are impt~ =)

i'm having fun, even though i'm perpetually sick and freezing over here... ;P

plus i have tons of projects and presentations!! =(

will update again soon alright! muack~! have fun in SG as well...