Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Life... My Script~

i'm writing my blog coz i wanna release the tension tat builds up in me. it is how i feel and wat i'm gng thru. recently, it's abt the bad/negative stuff... BUT there was good/positive stuff in the past right?

today i'm feeling more calm... coz i got the whole big picture and know it's useless to think too much. and so, i spent my whole day studying... which is good for me, and impt to me coz tmr is my paper... i know i am still procrastinating, but it's Tricia ya know... it's juz in me~

But i am sad tat there some pple who thinks i'm BRAGGING abt my problems... thanks ar~! now all i can say, i'm disappointed. it's my problems. if i wanna be miserable, and you cannot stand it, you can turn ur head alright.

for those pple who think i'm writing to let others read and seeking attn, you can always dun come back and read de... and if you read abt stuff you dun wanna see or find out, you also can dun check back de... always remember, nobody's forcing you~ :)

this is a good place for me to reflect and write down my thots. record down wat happened in my life... interesting stuff, boring stuff, mundane stuff, watever~ but ALL MY STUFF~ no lies... my frens can update themselves on wat i've been doing and gng thru. (if they're interested to know) but if they dun come here, they'll still call me anyway... tat's wat frens are for~

those who leave encouraging comments, thanks a lot... for those who's trying to make me see the light, thanks too... but if you really juz wanna discourage me or shout at me, you can always contact me personally de, more straight-forward since you know me personally anyway. or if you dun know me personally, i dun mind making a new fren... (there's always MSN or email~) dun have to leave comments and pretend you're annoymous... even a nickname to identify urself is better than nameless. i do have something against Annoymous pple actually~ :)

this is my life... a drama script maybe to some... i'm still writing it no matter wat... until i dun want to write anything or when the updating loses its novelty... *smilez*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well said....perhaps the most difficult thing for people to understand is that they can't understand... nonetheless, perk up! dun worry abt the world cuming to an end today, its already tomorrow in new zealand!! cheers!