Saturday, May 07, 2005

tired... mentally n physically

was telling a fren, iaN tat i'm feeling damn tired these days....

his comment:
mentally u r tired... of course lar... u long for a good stable relationship... but it didn't work out again this time... u will tend to feel bored, tired, restless?

then if physically u r tired hor, then is OF COURSE lar.. u CLUB N DRINK N DANCE N SING last nite!


how true. he still knows me best...

i feel tat i'm starting to lose control again~ ALCOHOL.... MY life tranquilizer... it's only when i drink tat i forget my problems momentarily and be happy... i love tat feeling~ where i dun think and juz do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u turn to alcohol when u dun wanna face yr problem....

hm...sound very coward..utimately u will still face the problem rite? y dun u face it bravely and re-solve it once an for all instead of letting it bother yr heart throughout?

ya yah...u probably reply:"this is my life and leave me alone"

but still like u 2 hear my own experience where i suffer depression from other unrelated isse. Each day pass like years whereby i turn to Zzz to run away from my fear....i realize that cannot b my life and after sometime did snap out of it lor...so hope u will do so soon lor..:)