Friday, May 06, 2005

Power of Words

I'm beginning to be obsessed with Friendster's horoscope again. Especially when i read my horoscope for today. i got a reason to post this Friendster horoscope.

Today's Forecast
You learned all about the power of words a long time ago, so it's important to you that people say what they really mean. If someone close to you seems to be holding back, have a talk with them.

The Bottom Line
Bewildered? It's all hazy now. Keep puzzling it out while you wait for clarity.

In Detail
You've just broken out of a deep, dark shell. It wasn't easy, but now that you've decided to stay out here in the sunshine, you won't take kindly to anyone who tries to drive you back. That goes double for anyone who attempts to guilt you into feeling bad about something you know you had absolutely nothing to do with. Talk to the manipulator and straighten them out. You might be able to reach a compromise, or a cease-fire, at the very least.

============
today's horoscope strikes a cord again... why?

"Power of words" - yes, tat is impt to me. very impt to say wat you really mean and make sure ur actions tally, else dun bother saying anything coz i dun need tat.

Reason: someone said something to me, which is very important to me. tat person said he'll make a decision and inform me by tonite. Since today will be my last paper, it'll also be my last day of stress. I will wanna be free and soar like a bird in the sky after this dark period of exams stress, and something else (which is obvious).

I won't wanna continue being upset over something which i have no control over. I've made my own decision and made myself very clear on tat as well. I told myself i want to be happy. And i believe i can only achieve it if i'm determined to... So i gotta take a stand, and be firm abt it, no matter how affected or upset i will be. i've learnt tat being soft-hearted is really pointless, people will only take advantage.

Now till my paper is roughly abt 5hrs away. 8hrs later, i shld be home sleeping and enjoying the peace and relaxing coz EXAMS IS OVER!! Hooray~! hahaha... *looking forward*

No comments: