Sunday, May 01, 2005

Is there Someone... ?

I'm just a girl... a real girl looking for simplicity...

Will there be someone for me? The...
Someone who can let me stare at him for my entire life.
Someone who will let me make him laugh and smile.
Someone who will share with me how bad/good his day was.
Someone who will share all my happiness and sadness.
Someone who will call me first whenever any tiny incident affects him.
Someone who listens to me patiently without interrupting.
Someone who i can wrap my arms around him when he is down and let me comfort him with my soothing voice.
Someone who I can look forever at when he is asleep and never get bore of his face.
Someone who I can walk down the path hand in hand together.
Someone who enjoys eating the stuff I try to cook.
Someone who I will share my favourite food with him.
Someone who let me feed him with ice-cream.
Someone who I can snuggle and cuddle in bed with.
Someone who hears me whines, grumble and still willing to plant a kiss on my forehead and tell me everything is alright.
Someone who can make me cry but will try his best not to.
Someone who can make me melt in his arms just by a little hug.
Someone who will let me lean on him when i need the little emotional support.
Someone who will let me into his life and promise to witness my life as well.
Someone who thinks that I mean the world to him and I am beautiful.
Someone who can let me look into his eyes and tell him, "baobei, I will love u forever."


Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved,
it would be much simplier, but much less magical.
         -- Trey Parker and Matt Stone

in this quietness and slientness, none shld be heard other than my soft and gentle whisper to u... who will give me a hug? who will ease my complicated and confused mind?

If there's The One, where's mine?

No comments: