Wednesday, November 10, 2004

DPP Presentation


been busy the whole day... in less than 5 hours is my presentation for DPP. I'm exhausted. I spent the whole of last nite trying to finished my part and with it almost finished, i overwrite the bloody file with a old version coz i was CARELESS!!! I got to REDO! sigh~ this is the ONLY time where i'm so bloody careless! shed a few tears, took a cab to sch, borrow the materials needed, took a cab back and REDO~ i'm so angry at myself...

i managed to finished up and pass it to my project mates but i think they're not very happy... hmm, if it's me, i will be. coz i was supposed to send them my part yesterday and i only send it to them today @ 11pm. I can imagine their stress level... ladies, I'm sorry!

I'm not asleep, just in case they need me coz they're still compiling... it was supposed to be my job to compile the report, but becoz of my accident, they're doing it... sigh~ =(

hope everything will turn out fine later...

No comments: