Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Annoymous


was contemplating whether to blog tonite, coz i have nothing really interesting to share. But oh well, i decided to... since i got time on my hand and not sleepy YET.

Was wondering why people leave comments under "Annoymous" in the internet. I mean in the cyber world, isn't it enuff tat a person is faceless? why would he/she wanna be nameless as well? How can we tell one Annoymous from another Annoymous? If it's me, i'll leave behind my initials, pseudonym, or maybe juz a nickname. Juz so tat the person reading wat i wrote knows how to differentiate me from the others~

maybe becoz i'm attn seeking? I wouldn't want another Annoymous to be mistaken as me! I like the unique identification tat i represent! which is why i hate it when pple ask wat's my name repeatedly... LoLz~

A fren told me abt a comment tat was left on my blog coz he finds it quite crude. (anyway pple, it's under my entry titled [weird dream]) I went to read it and my reaction was, "hmm, interesting. loser." And then i forgot abt it. And then another fren asked me abt tat comment again. Then I went to read it again, then this time round, i ask myself, "am i supposed to be angry?" haha!

I mean, wat he/she wrote dun provoke any kinda strong emotions in me. I dun usually take cyber things like this seriously, so.... i wonder why i shld have reaction. I asked my fren, WK abt this and he finds it amusing as well.

Interpreting tat comment, I realised i've always feel tat nobody wants to marry me! hmm, isn't it strange? haha~ And he/she said I'm an ugly duckling... SO I MUST BE A SWAN NOW~ awww, thanks! =) i never thot i'm really pretty with or without makeup~ i'm juz so comfortable with myself... it's not really confidence, juz total comfort with my face and body, always thankful for my parents for giving birth to me! but ugly duckling means he/she feels tat i look pretty with makeup~ and i'm glad to know tat... ;D

If my future husband were to see me without makeup ONLY after our wedding nite~ then it's really an ARRANGED MARRIAGE le~ LoLz~!! kaoz, else how come never see me without makeup before de~ not possible lor! so ignorant and naive to even think this way, dun you think? haha~ anyway, in order not to surprise my future husband-to-be, i'm showing pics of me, all natural~ this is the REAL me ok! dun be shocked on the morning-after! LoLz~

AMUSING~!!







ALL NATURAL~ it's not tat shocking...
with no makeup, my face dun rot away~ how amazing! LoLz~ =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWeeTES..haven reali got the tym to trail tis "spore sexiest super style" blog..luckily i made it in the nick of nine to trace it>>

like i said b4 no nid such thankies msgs 4 mi yeah(The late NIGHT deLievRY)..dun nid to stand on ceremony w mi.But i'm reali glad tt guess wat,my name came alive the 1st time in ur blog..i mean it makes mi feel tt my actions r nt being let dwn..n guess wat... u dun lk ugly @ all w/o make up..i tink if a guy were to like u juz base on ur superficial features..he's a failure.smiles..

oh btw,i'm curious to noe the guy in ur drm wedding though its nt mi..:)

haf bin missin u lately.lotsa.n even more.
its a very tough issue 2 handle..wen my fone gt cut by u..wen my msgs dun receporicate..i can understand reali..juz to let u noe abt my presence..
with lotsa <3 oak
*msg mi soon k*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tricia said...

oak, i really DUN LIKE the stupid nickname tat you gave me! so i removed tat posted comment... =)

Anonymous said...

hey did anythin went wrong?unable 2 rch u..