Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Riviera Pub


had a long day. woke up late again today, and dad sent me to work... he took the opportunity to lecture me on the journey there. he's concerned abt the amount of time i spent working and out with my frens, neglecting my health and getting so little sleep everyday...

I know he cares, but i raised my voice anyway. retorted rudely~ coz i'm really tired of them not understanding... I'm working coz i dun have enuff cash, trying to earn enough so that i dun take from them... can't they try and understand?!?! i'm holding like 3 jobs this holiday. i'm exhausted too~ if possible, i dun wanna work too and concentrate on my studies, but can i? I can't coz i'm trying my best to be less of a financial burden! sigh~

started my first day of work at Riviera Pub @ River Valley Rd today. it's along the stretch of road near the 7-eleven at Mohd Sultan... my dear frenz, if you're free, can go down there and support me. it's something i always wanna try out, but some frens were against the idea of me working in a pub, so i placed it at the back of my mind... but now, i guessed, i juz wanna do the things i like...

juz chatted with Jeffy online... i still dunno where are we heading~ perhaps i'll know soon. i do wanna be sure instead of juz wondering. gotta work again at 10am tmr... gonna go rest, it's a long day tmr as well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your r/s has been dragging too long? no definite direction for you to head towards. that is why you haven't been feeling peace at mind & heart. Why not be brave and just ask for an answer? love is not about guessing. if everyday, you can only guess for yourself what can be the next step to head towards... i believe all your friends and family members will know it clearly that this is just a guessing game, and not love. it,in turn, may become you yourself playing both roles in a .. say..chess game. ask yourself.. are you not tired of guessing his heart and mind? are you not bored or lonely?
you are 22 years old and next year you will be 23. yes, you are not old, but you are not that young either. How long can this drag on? Instead, y not seek a definite ans? if he says he loves you and wish you to wait for him, set your mind n heart then. if he feels he is not sure himself, then it's you who should make the decision. you can continue doing what you have been doing, to guess n to wait n to wonder. but, afterall, one day, you have to make a decision still. i am sorry if you think i am busy-body. i just don't want you to keep on going on like this. when you see other friends having their loved ones by their sides, showering them with love and care, and encounter the most common quarrels. but you? so far away, can't see him, only can hear his voice or sms etc... do you get TRUE, REAL showers of love and experience quarrels like other couples do? All of us wish for a partner who can go through ups n downs in life together. I know you want also. So, don't guess any any more. If you are at the stage of guessing & wondering, it shows that you are not sure of whether this is REAL love or not. I believe, it's time you should discuss with him and come up with a decision.

from: one of your friends who cares about you

tricia said...

thks for ur concern, i've made my decision tonite. cleared things up with him... and like you say, since he's unsure, i've to make the decision. i'm better off with pple who care abt me anyway. And so, we're officially not an item... And when i settled things, i feel a sense of relief. Guessed tat's what i wanted all this time as well.

Anonymous said...

Life is not bout regrets, itz bot decisions tat u feel rite, n b ready 2 strive on. No one can b at fault, whether he/she started it out. Every1 cares 4 u, far away..u mite nt noe. Itz better to sit back, close ur eyes, n tink bout things clearly, b4 goin on ur new life. Tomorrow is always a brand new day.
Working at pub is 'ok', but rest is more impt. tkc - GoN