Friday, November 12, 2004

Relief


it's 4am in the morning... i still can't sleep~ haha! juz finished with a phonecall from Travers. He told me not to write abt him, but i still will... =P    been really busy these few days~ at first was busy with DPP project. after it's over, it was juggling my time between work and friends...

Had my DPP presentation on Wed morning! It was coolz! all the other group are so creative, and everyone was all dressed up to impress... there's one group which present their project like news broadcasting... It's really original and the videos tat they took (like they're interviewing the public) are really gOod! I'm glad it's all over, semester over means holiday starts! gotta work hard and try to earn more money! next semester end, we'll be going to Australia campus for an exchange program, will spend a lot of money for tat trip... sigh~

After the presentation, i went to work at X-Sq... after work, i went to join Weng Kin, Weichong, Angela and her fren, Aaron for KTV! freaking tired~ but i had fun singing~ WC said i got a voice like a barbie doLL~ kaoz! others pls comment! hahaha~

Slept in the WHOLE DAY~ best way to spent holiday! heez... my dad came in at 5pm and asked me whether i'm dead, coz i'm sleeping like a log. haha! i feel so rested, which is exactly wat i need...

went to the Motorshow with my family in the evening... not tat interesting though~ there's nice cars, but not very extensive. i took a lot of photos~ Saw a few frens there... was surprised to see Alex! was nice seeing him today~ thot of meeting up after dinner with my family, but my dad expressed wish tat i go home early, so being such a good girl (ya right!), i came home instead~

I've been clubbing so much tat i'm pretty sick of it! how ar? but if i dun go, i'm bored at home~ sigh~ dilemma...

i'm going thru a rough patch, and i'm glad tat i have wonderful frens ard me! but dun worry, i'll be fine... nothing is really tat bad i guessed, life goes on. I won't be too upset. as Weichong says, making a decision can be a relief actually. =)

perhaps it's not such a bad thing. after all, i've been thinking abt it myself... Now juz have to make things clear. =)

No comments: