Friday, November 05, 2004

Lost.


recently, i've been thinking... i've got no motivation in life, no goals, no ambition... I'm tired of the things i've been doing, finding lesser and lesser joy everyday. i'm always feeling tired and never really felt happy. i no longer find joy in doing the stuff which i thot makes me happy. more so, i find it depressing... Everyday is so mundane... Plus i have the tendency to lose myself in alcohol these days... why have i become like this? and when did all this start to happen? i can't seem to pick myself up... sighz~ Now and then, i get into this mode of depression and needs time to get out of it. and when i get myself out, soon, i'll fall back in again. it's like a cycle~ nobody really knows, nobody really understands... i'm feeling so lost~ i hope i'll find my way soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..its just a cycle u going thru..everyone will be thru it once in a while..things is try not to let it bother u too much..

Abt losing urself in alchol..Mmm..not really good ar..in the long run..ur body will suffer..

wat u need to do is to maybe..set a goal for something or pick up a new hobby..keep urself busy and hyped-up with the things u do everyday..meet up more with ya frenz..dun stay alone and isolate urself..

take care ya..rem..life too short to be wasting it..

From : Someone u koe..but not that close..jia you!

IceDoom said...

Oh buddy, don't worry la. You just mentally tired la. Not really lost. As for the alcohol, prolly cuz you drink you just associate your 'lost' feeling to that la. Got time I jio you for supper can liao la. Just dun lump all you negative feeling into one whole package thing hor, common mistake a lot of people make. Anything just call me la. After mid-nite I mostly free one, before that you also no time to meet me also. Relax and live free.

let me be said...

*hugs* Everything will be fine... Must be the PMS rite?! Muhahhaaa..
U lucky thing.. finsihed ur exams!! :(